The Portland Clinic Diabetes Center for Comprehensive Care provides patients with the specialists, expert consultants, and classes to effectively manage the disease of diabetes. The Portland Clinic has been providing expert care to Portland families for over 90 years and today, is proud to offer a personalized healthcare program that is specifically tailored to the needs of individuals with diabetes.
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES (Including, but not limited to)
- Team approach utilizing Certified Diabetes Educators who are Nurse Practitioners Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management, Registered Dietitians and Registered Nurses
- Continuous Glucose Sensor Management and Insulin Pump Management
- Planned, longer health care appointments
- Opportunity for close phone follow-up
- “Diabetes Pathway” system targets healthcare needs
- Coordination of care with your Primary Care Physician
Convenient access to our specialists:
- Foot & Ankle
- Physical Therapists
WINTER 2018: Health Classes
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
FIVE WEEK SERIES FOR PATIENTS*
EAST | WEDNESDAYS: JANUARY 3 – JANUARY 31, 2018, 1:30 P.M.-3:30 P.M.
SOUTH | WEDNESDAYS: FEBRUARY 7 – MARCH 7, 2018 7:00-9:00 P.M.
BEAVERTON | WEDNESDAYS: MARCH 14 – APRIL 11, 2018, 4:00-6:00 P.M.
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, or you’ve lived with it for years, you’ll learn more about diabetes self-management in this five-week series. A registered nurse and a registered dietitian/certified diabetes educator teach each session to help you gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to maintain good health. Many health plans cover the cost of this series; ask your insurer directly about coverage for “diabetes self-management training.”
To register, call 503-223-3113, or send an email to RSVP@tpcllp.com.*
*One support person may attend with you at no added cost.
Location Specialty Extensions
Downtown – (503) 223-3113
South – (503) 223-3113
Beaverton – (503) 646-0161
East – (503) 233-6940